This Module consist of one 3-hr. session
This Module IS AVAILABLE as part of the WebEOC Bootcamp Series purchased as a bundle.
Schedule for this Module (you will select one after purchase)
- June 17, 1300 - 1600
- June 23, 0900 - 1200
- July 07, 1300 - 1600
- July 15, 0900 - 1200
Administrator training addresses the "mechanics" or how each function in WebEOC works (adding users, groups, building status boards, etc.) in order to setup the organization’s emergency management process.
Performance Based Learning Outcomes for this Course
At the end of this module the student will be able to perform the following WebEOC Administrator functions:
- Setup and configure Users, Positions, and Groups
- Setup and configure of hyperlinks to URLs, other systems, or files.
- Group boards, links, plug-ins or other menus, or any combination under a single link (menu) on the Control Panel.
- Create and manage multiple, individual incidents which can be rolled up for viewing in a common, master view.
- Create pre-formatted or ad-hoc reports that can then be added as links to the Control Panel.
- Create Admin Profiles to establish a pre-defined set of specific administrator privileges that can then be applied as a template to a group of users.
- Utilize the Audit Log to track events that have occurred in WebEOC.