WebEOC End-User Train-The-Trainer
This Module consist of one 3-hr. session
This Module IS AVAILABLE as part of the WebEOC Bootcamp Series purchased as a bundle.
Schedule for this Module (you will select one after purchase)
- June 16, 1300 - 1600
- June 22, 0900 - 1200
- July 06, 1300 - 1600
- July 14, 0900 - 1200
This module teaches the mechanics of what and how to train end-users on the basics of a WebEOC system.
Performance Based Learning Outcomes:
At the end of this unit the student will be able to perform the following end-user WebEOC functions:
- Log in to WebEOC
- Display information in WebEOC
- Add & modify information in WebEOC
- Access, display and print a Report
- Communicate among WebEOC users using WebEOC’s internal messaging plug-in.
- Add files to a common storage location that can be shared with other WebEOC users.
- View weather alerts and forecasts from the National Weather Service’s interactive Weather Information Network.
- Use MapTacTM to view maps or images and display annotated markers, shapes and labels.