Professional WebEOC Administrator - Level I - Practical Exam
Skills Measured in the Professional WebEOC® Administrator - Level I Exam
· Logging in to WebEOC
· Displaying information in WebEOC
· Adding & modifying information in WebEOC
· Accessing, displaying and printing a Report
· Communicating among WebEOC users using WebEOC’s internal messaging.
· Adding files to a common storage location that can be shared with other WebEOC users.
· Viewing weather alerts and forecasts from the NWS
· Using MapTacTM
· Implementing and managing the Positions feature.
· Creating user accounts and passwords to gain access to WebEOC.
· Establishing a set of access privileges through the Groups Manager.
· Setting up and configuring hyperlinks to URLs, other systems, and files.
· Creating and managing Menus.
· Setting up individual incidents to track related information.
· Creating and managing Master Views.
· Creating reports that can then be added as links to the Control Panel.
· Creating Admin Profiles.
· Utilizing the Audit Log to track events that have occurred in WebEOC.
· Utilizing Sessions to view a list of users and terminate a specific user’s log-in session.
· Utilizing the Simulator to automatically inject information into an exercise or drill.
· Creating and managing lists
· Planning a Status Board
· Creating an Input Form
· Creating a Display View
· Setting board Options
· Familiarity with your agency’s End User License Agreement (EULA)
· Familiarity with all WebEOC Software Release Notes from version 8.0