Professional WebEOC Administrator - Level I - Written Exam
NOTE: This is a proctored exam. Although you pay for the exam at this time, you will not be able to take the exam until scheduling is arranged with the Proctor.
Skills Measured in the Professional WebEOC® Administrator - Level I Exam
· Logging in to WebEOC
· Displaying information in WebEOC
· Adding & modifying information in WebEOC
· Accessing, displaying and printing a Report
· Communicating among WebEOC users using WebEOC’s internal messaging.
· Adding files to a common storage location that can be shared with other WebEOC users.
· Viewing weather alerts and forecasts from the NWS
· Using MapTacTM
· Implementing and managing the Positions feature.
· Creating user accounts and passwords to gain access to WebEOC.
· Establishing a set of access privileges through the Groups Manager.
· Setting up and configuring hyperlinks to URLs, other systems, and files.
· Creating and managing Menus.
· Setting up individual incidents to track related information.
· Creating and managing Master Views.
· Creating reports that can then be added as links to the Control Panel.
· Creating Admin Profiles.
· Utilizing the Audit Log to track events that have occurred in WebEOC.
· Utilizing Sessions to view a list of users and terminate a specific user’s log-in session.
· Utilizing the Simulator to automatically inject information into an exercise or drill.
· Creating and managing lists
· Planning a Status Board
· Creating an Input Form
· Creating a Display View
· Setting board Options
· Familiarity with your agency’s End User License Agreement (EULA)